2008-10-27

To Live in a Small Town or in a Big City

Some people love to live in a big city, but others love to live in a small town. Compare these two places, I prefer to live in a small town because it has quiet environment, less pollution and beautiful nature which makes me feel relax.

One of the benefits of living in a small town is that the environment is quiet so that I can concentrate on my studying or enjoy the slow pace of the country life. Living in a big city is convenient and exciting but when it comes to a living place, I prefer to live in a quiet, peaceful one.

Other benefit is that there is less pollution in a small town. I live in Jinshan-a small town in Taipei County since I was born. Now I am studying in Taichung County, although this place is not as prosperous as big cities like Taipei City, I still miss the sea, mountains and fresh air in my home town. I inhale the fresher air and use the cleaner water than people lives in big cities. It is good for my health to live with nature in the small town.

Still other benefit, the most important one, is that living in a small town can make me feel relax. Under the stresses of presentations, assignments and examinations in the university, I need a place which can help me to relieve the pressures.

I love to live in a small town not only because it seems to be my home town but it provides the great living qualities-quiet environment, less pollution and relaxing place. So I prefer to live in a small town.

2 則留言:

Cherry 提到...

I think the benefits that the first and the second is alike, they are talked about the environment.

Joanna 提到...

Okay, I will think another reason that is not so similar to support my idea. Thanks for your suggestion. =]