2008-10-06

On my way home...

When I prepared to take Ubus home, I found the ticket selling store is closed. So I made a phone call to ask if I can give changes to the bus driver. Then I heard the answer that made me feel depressed. My school sister told me to take bus to the transfer station and take Ubus home. As I got on the bus and saw the view outside the window then I found that I took the wrong bus. I wanted to go home as soon as possible so I asked a man if "Chu-Yeh's bus" go to Taipei and he said "yes." It was too late to feel regret after I took on the old, shabby and super narrow bus. The seat was so small that made me feel very uncomfortable and I had to bear it though a long long distance. The whole bus only had one passenger who felt sick and regret. I forgot the stupid bus would not drive on the free way so I endure it for three hours and thirty minutes; however, I arrived Taipei. "Oh god!" I sigh out. I felt terrible and head-lighted. Two hours later I transited to my warm and sweet home. I certainly would not take Chu-Yeh's bus to Taipei in the rest of mu life!

沒有留言: