2008-09-27

Hola Amigos!

Welcome to my blog pages!
Hello, my name is Jiang-Chin-Ying. You can call me my English name, Joanna. I am a optimistic, outgoing, and conversational person. I was shy and quiet when I met people who I did not understand at the first time. But I like to make new friends.

Actually, I am not good at writing so I hope that I can improve my writing ability in this course. I don't really understand how to write an English composition which includes clear structure and beautiful sentences. I also want to learn how to write brief sentences.

I would like to share my experiences of daily life and introduce some good stuffs to you.
The reason why I named the title"Beginner's Spirt" is to remind myself do not forget what my motives are and what I hope to achieve. To make my dream come true, I can not give up easily; what I have done is all for the preparation of my future.


2 則留言:

peggyexile 提到...

You really very optimistic and outgoing.
You always have good ideas.
You are lovely girl~haha~

Joanna 提到...

Thank you! You are a friendly and lovely girl also. =]